LE1A. LIVE EVENTS, ACTIVATIONS & SPONSORSHIP
The Experiential category includes any of the following media:
Includes internal and external events, including branded content (e.g. art installations, auctions, educational, branded content, conferences, launches, motivational, road shows, screenings, service & social responsibility). A Live Event must have an invited audience. DO NOT ENTER ACTIVATIONS HERE – see below
Entries include any brand activation involving live acting/role playing/performing with an incidental audience that has not been invited. NOTE: EXCLUDES promos where samples are handed out with no immersive live interaction, and EXCLUDES activations where the primary message is communicated primarily via a digital medium, electronic billboard, or other devices. Brand activations and promotions that use promotional staff should be entered into the Ambient & Alternative Media category
Including sponsorship of consumer focused and sporting events. Entries in this category must show a sponsor and audience participation must be via ticket purchases, e.g. sporting events and social activities. NOTE: Events with an invited, non-paying audience must be entered into Live Events.
LIVE EVENTS, ACTVATIONS & SPONSORSHIP
No physical entries will be allowed for this category. You can submit a video and/or a jpeg presentation.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT REPLACEMENT MATERIAL, so please make sure that the version you have uploaded is the correct and final material.
DO NOT PLACE YOUR NAME OR YOUR AGENCY BRANDING ON YOUR ENTRY
As all work is judged anonymously, you must ensure that no reference to your agency is included on the entry.
a. IF USING JPEGS: MAXIMUM OF 10 JPEGS ALLOWED.
- High resolution (300dpi) jpegs ONLY.
- Minimum width must be 2400 pixels.
- Maximum file size is 10MB per image.
- The presentation images will be a summary of your entry and will be used for judging, as well as on screen at the awards ceremony, should your work win.
- If there is text included on your images, please make sure that it is readable when presented to an audience of approximately 15 people. The image will be projected and viewed at a distance of at least 3 to 5 meters.
- For work with small detail and/or logos that need to be seen by the jury, submit close up images.
- Keep the text to a minimum as judges won’t be able to read long paragraphs of text on the screen. Use the ‘description’ section on the entry form for additional information about the entry.
- Upload Jpegs via our online entry system – you can choose to upload as you create your entry or you can upload at a later stage.
b. IF USING VIDEO, you can provide footage of the entry itself, as well as supporting information about your work. Please follow the TV, Film & Video preparation guidelines. Overview videos must be limited to 2 minutes. If it is felt necessary, the full-length work may accompany the 2-minute overview.
We recommend that a 30 second edit is also provided for the awards ceremony.